Sunday, February 11, 2007

Liz is Married!

Ok, so not really, I mean, come on, she's only 3! But, tonight, Anthony had a friend come over from work - he works in Taipei. Liz has never seen this guy before. But, she's all excited that he's coming over for dinner. She's runs outside to greet him when the taxi shows up. Then, she wants to know if he's eating with us. She talks to him and chats. I tell her it's bathtime and she wants to know if he'll (let's call him Tom) still be here when she's done with bath, then asks if Tom can see her pajamas. I tell her yes, he can (thinking she means, can he see me in my pj's?). That's not what she meant, she takes her PJ's downstairs to show him! After her bath, she goes downstairs and asks him to brush her wet hair. This is hilarious since she has never asked anyone to brush her hair and Tom has never brushed a kids head before! She chats to him the whole time (which is so unusual for her) and she decides to marry him. She tells him they are getting married and dances for him in the living room. Ahhh, this is the first sign of trouble I have seen out of this child. As I put her bed, she aks if Tom is staying the night because she wants to see him tomorrow. Too bad her little heart will be broken when I tell her he won't be back becuase he's going to his girlfriend in Taiwan!

No comments: