Thursday, April 19, 2007

5 am - Early?

Who thinks 5 am is early?! I certainly do, but not my 3 year old! The sun rises around then here and it seems as soon as there is a bit of light peeking through the curtain, she thinks it's time to get up. She woke up Ashley, who was not happy to be woken up early. And of course, after pleading with her for 2 hours to go back to sleep, at 7:00, when I needed her to start getting ready for the day, she complains she's tired and wants to go back to sleep. I know that kids have shared rooms all throughout the years, but I don't know how parents survive it. My kids just can not share a room without being completely exhausted and grumpy from each other. I am about to put the baby in my room (ARGH!) so that Ashley can have a room to get some good sleep in and Liz can have a room to get up with the sun.

No comments: