Monday, July 17, 2006

Birth Days!

I just wanted to post quick and say a BIG huge THANK YOU to everyone who sent me birthday wishes!!! I loved each and every one. It really does make my day to hear from friends and family back home. Since I know I won't be able to respond to everyone individually, I wanted to say thanks on here. I will try to respond to most, but I can't guarentee it! I haven't been on the computer much lately as I've been experiencing some rather painful neck problems and sitting here doesn't help. I'll be starting some sort of alternative medicine therapy tomorrow - don't really know yet what that will involve, but if it offers me some sort of relief, I will be ESTATIC. Another year older and what happens, I just start to fall apart - seriously - it's so sad.

Everyone is doing great. Liz's birthday is tomorrow - I can not believe she will be 3. She is doing well on her potty training and enjoying school. Ashley is in summer camp this week and LOVES it. They've both been to the pool quite a bit this summer and Liz can now dunk her head underwater, no problem. Ashley can swim across the pool as long as she has lots of flotation devices to keep her head above water. Ryken is doing great - still growing. He's not rolled over yet (just once from his stomach to back) but he's able to sit up for a few seconds on his own. He's wobbly, but it counts. My doctor told me he's all muscle - no fat on him. Although I disagree with her, it sounds good. Her response when she saw him to my neck problems - Well, no wonder!

I'll try to post more often and keep this more up to date, I just get so caught up in things going on around here...I know excuses, excuses!

No comments: