Saturday, April 15, 2006

Open What?

Open crotch Pants... Run-in #1...

First experience with the dreaded open crotch pants… I’m at Carrefour, a major “hypermart” i.e. like Wal-Mart or Costco… And see some parents with a cute kid, the kid’s kind of standing up with his legs bent in the top of a high grocery store type cart (don’t worry, no expelling of bodily wastes in this story). But that is when I realized, I could see his little kid ‘nads hanging out of his pants. ARGGGG… That was the point, where, despite being in a nice, modern grocery store/hyper-mart, I started glancing down more often and watching a tad more closely where I stepped…

Been doing a fair bit of shopping, and this is the first I’ve noticed of this, I’m pretty sure it’s an exception these days, but what an exception… : )

Less than a week until I’m home! Then, I get to turn around and come back here, but this time bringing my home with me! I am quite ecstatic and emotional. Every hour an adversary, but I will prevail.





Dammit.

No comments: