Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Second Day and already called by the Teacher

So much for a great second day at school! I already got a call from Ashley’s teacher! She called to let me know that Ashley wasn’t herself at school today and she refused to eat lunch and kept saying she was tired. So I went and picker her up early, brought her home and she went to sleep. She woke up with a fever, so she’s either sick or the rabies shot she got affected her a bit. I hope she’s not sick as that would be a bummer for a first week at school, to miss out on that from being sick. Liz was also not herself today at school, very quiet and also not eating much, which is completely unlike her. I think for her it was definitely the shot and not getting enough sleep last night. I’m hoping they will sleep good tonight, although it’s not starting out well. Anthony is away tonight at a business dinner, and the girls have finally calmed down enough and are laying quietly in bed. It’s taken me over an hour to get them in bed from the time I first said it was bedtime. Thankfully, Ryken went to sleep fairly easily tonight

No comments: